Sunday, January 29, 2012

DJing a Las Vegas Wedding



















I recently was the DJ for my good friend's wedding at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas. It was my first time both attending and playing a destination wedding, but I'm happy to report that everything went off without a hitch (well, except for the one between the bride & the groom)!

















It was really great to see everyone, both young and old, celebrating by getting down on the dance floor. Congratulations again to Tiffany & Ruben!

Bookmark and Share
Posted by Teri Hendrich Cusumano at 3:45 PM

1 comments:

Comment by Tiffany Liu on February 2, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Dj Teridactyl did a fantastic job at my wedding! She met up with me before hand to go over music and was really helpful with planning all together. She even helped figure out what I was gonna to do at my reception, cause I really didn't know what to do. She really brought my reception together. Everyone had a great time dancing. It really couldn't have turned out better. She was even quick to find my karoaking uncle some louis armstrong to sing to. Loved it!

 

Post a Comment